Ahhh yes, cold brew. The much anticipated jolt of energy that becomes almost imperative on a hot summer day. We want you to have the best summer you can, which is why we sat down to create the recipe for you. Contrary to popular belief, this attractive drink is actually just as easy to make as it is to crave – you just need some time!
What You’ll Need:
- French press
- Your favorite Kahwa blend (you can buy it in stores or online!)
How to Make it:
- Pour about 14 ounces of water into the french press.
- Pour about 1 ounce of your favorite Kahwa blend.
- Stir the coffee grounds and the water in the press.
- Put the top on, and let the press sit on the counter for about 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, press the grounds down, and enjoy a fresh cup of cold brew!
If you like your cold brew stronger, you might want to consider leaving it for an extra hour or two, or press it sooner if you like it weaker. We also recommend making it right before going to bed and letting it sit overnight.
Don’t forget to be creative! Add chocolate milk if you want something sweeter, or use your yellow glass straw to be environmentally-friendly.